Yeomen Lions 2017 Junior Program
The Yeomen Lions RFC runs a U18 girls rugby program. All players are welcome, from total beginners to students playing high school rugby.
Training will begin on Tuesday May 31.
Registration information can be found here.
- Training days: Tuesdays at Sunnybrook, be ready to go at 5:30pm. Any Juniors who are 16+ are welcome to stay after practice to train with the Senior teams!
- On Thursdays Juniors who are 16+ are also welcome to train with the Senior teams at Eglinton Flats!
- Fixtures Schedule (coming soon)
In previous years, our juniors program has drawn players various high schools such as:
- Bill Crothers Secondary School
- Don Mills
- Leaside High School
- Marc Garneau Collegiate Institute
- Northern High School
- Notre Dame
- St. Pats
- Vic Park CI
- Weston CI
Yeomen Lions Junior Documentation
- Anti Bullying
- Child Safety and Protection
- Equity Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Parental Code of Conduct
- Spectator Code of Conduct
Concussion Recognition and Management
- IRB Concussion Guidance for the General Public
- IRB Pocket Concussion Recognition Tool
- Concussion & You: A Handbook for Parents and Kids
- Graduated Return To Play (GRTP) Protocol
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org