Yeomen Lions 2017 Junior Program
The Yeomen Lions RFC runs a U18 girls rugby program. All players are welcome, from total beginners to students playing high school rugby.Sunday afternoons at Victoria Park CI. Games will be Wednesday evenings at various
Training will begin in May.
Registration information can be found here.
Tuesdays at Chatsworth Ravine (pre-season location)/Sunnybrook Park (in-season location>, be ready to go at 5:30pm. Any Juniors who are 16+ are welcome to stay after practice to train with the Senior teams!
Sundays at Victoria Park CI.
Wednesdays - schedule TBA
In previous years, our juniors program has drawn players various high schools such as:
- Bill Crothers Secondary School
- Don Mills
- Leaside High School
- Marc Garneau Collegiate Institute
- Northern High School
- Notre Dame
- St. Pats
- Vic Park CI
- Weston CI
Yeomen Lions Junior Documentation
- Anti Bullying
- Child Safety and Protection
- Equity Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Parental Code of Conduct
- Spectator Code of Conduct
Concussion Recognition and Management
- IRB Concussion Guidance for the General Public
- IRB Pocket Concussion Recognition Tool
- Concussion & You: A Handbook for Parents and Kids
- Graduated Return To Play (GRTP) Protocol
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org